Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The passing away of a great woman: MARYAM

BismiLLAH.

Innaa liLLAHI wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun.
Recently, I posted an email sent to me by a friend informing me of the ill-state of the wife of Murabit al Hajj.

Just few minutes ago, I got an email below from an American brother who we studied together in mauritania. Below is the email:

Assalaamu alaykum.
Please keep the wife of Murabital Hajj In your duas and ask Allah to open All doors for Her to Jannah. I was told she passed away yesterday by Mustafa bn Ahmed Faal.

SUBHANALLAH, the last time I saw her, she was indeed in good health pouring fresh milk into bowls for students of knowledge. Now she is gone. Indeed, the village has missed someone very great and supportive.

If we do a khatm for her, it won't be a bad idea.
Was salaam.

No comments: