Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Emptiness....Filling the Vacuum

BismiLLAH wa al-Salaat wa al-Salaam 'alayh.

Due to my emptiness and the emptiness of this world, I couldn't think of much to keep this blog busy.  However, after reading on a profound gem sent to me recently by a big brother, I thought I should share it here for us to reflect on. 

"This being human is a guest house. Every morning is a new arrival. A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor.....Welcome and entertain them all. Treat each guest honorably. The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in. Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond."

2 comments:

Ibrahim Al-Bolandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nour Al 'Ilm said...

Jameel sidi Abu Bakr!!